Labels

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Apologies...

... to my mother and to Caroline and anyone else who might be visiting my blog on a somewhat regular basis. I have been very lazy and now I have so much to tell you all that I don't know where I start!

What we have done so far:

- we celebrated my 30th (!!) birthday in Calistoga, Napa Valley (!!!)
- we celebrated Christmas in Atlanta with a chubby and very very friendly cat called Chuck
- we built a kitty castillo (!) our of numerous amazon cardboard boxes for Kartika and Jason's cats that we cat sat
- we ate a lot of cheese
- we made a lot of bread
- we threw a Burns' supper with genuine haggis (!!)
- we drank a lot of good wine (and some not so good wine)
- we cooked a lot of good food (and some not so good food)

... but most importantly: Iain bought me a kitchen machine for Christmas so nothing in the world can stop me now.

PS: this is Chuck - he is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment